Discovering Talent, Developing Skills, Building Careers
Register early to reserve your enrollment in our hands-on, interactive summer camp designed to pique interest in career opportunities in manufacturing! This four day camp will transform a beautiful summer day into an immersive, fun, and innovative learning experience. Students will have the opportunity to learn about AutoCAD, CNC, Engines, Welding, Wood, Hydraulics, Robotics, Pneumatics, and other STEM related fields.
- When: June 12th-15th, 8am–12pm
- Who: Middle school students entering grades 7, 8 & 9 interested in Manufacturing
- Cost: Thanks to generous sponsors, camp is free to students and includes all materials, field trip travel, morning snacks & lunch
- Where: Hutchinson High School Center for Technical Excellence classrooms and business partner field trip locations
- Camp starts and ends each day at Hutchinson High School, however, if transportation is an issue, contact Andrea Moore.
- Parents are invited to travel along on daily field trips!
- Register before May 1st, 2023
Daily Schedule Includes:
Exploration and Hands-on Learning Projects
Tour Local Businesses in the Manufacturing Industry
Classroom & Question Time
Lunch and Reflection
Every Day is Something Exciting, Different, and New!
- Computer Aided Design Software (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- CNC Wood and Plasma Cutting Table & Engraving Machine
- Explore small engines
- Take-home projects including a robot and hydraulic simulation
- Explore 25 different technology classes offered at HHS
Sign Up Today!
Summer Camp - 2023
Build confidence in your career possibilities!
Thank you to our sponsors: