Resources for parents, students and employers along with a “Tool-Kit” for communities considering their own version of the TigerPath Initiative.
Useful Websites for Parents & Students
- Does everyone need a college degree (pdf)
- Does This School Have the Formula for Mfg Education? (pdf)
- Four Year College for All? Maybe Not (pdf)
- PBS News hour: U.S. Needs More Tradespeople (pdf)
- Postsecondary education for non-dummies (pdf)
- What to Know Before You Owe (pdf)
- Why We Desperately Need To Bring Back Vocational Training In Schools (pdf)
- Tiger Manufacturing Connects Students with Businesses (pdf)
Tiger Manufacturing is an authentic manufacturing business based in the high school making real products for real customers. The inspiration comes from Mr. Craig Cegielski and Cardinal Manufacturing at the Eleva-Strum school district in Wisconsin. Check out the amazing video!
- Adds relevance to coursework
- Provides a realistic work experience
- Builds teamwork & soft skills
- Fosters critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Teaches entrepreneurship & business operations
- Provides funding to keep our equipment up-to-date.