Discovering Talent, Developing Skills, Building Careers
Register early to reserve your enrollment in a brand-new, hands-on, interactive summer camp designed to peak interest in career opportunities in manufacturing! This four day camp will transform a beautiful summer day into an immersive, fun, and innovative learning experience. Students will have the opportunity to learn about AutoCAD, CNC, VMetal, welding, wood, hydraulics, robotics, pneumatics, and STEM related fields.
- When: June 6-9, 8am–12pm
- Who: Middle school students currently in grades 7 & 8 interested in Manufacturing
- Cost: Thanks to generous sponsors, camp is free to students and includes all materials, field trip travel, morning snacks & lunch
- Where: Hutchinson High School Center for Technical Excellence and business partners field trip experiences
- Camp starts and ends each day at Hutchinson High School, however, if transportation is an issue, contact Andrea Moore.
- Parents are invited to travel along on daily field trips!
- Register before May 31, 2022
Daily Schedule Includes:
Exploration and Hands-on Learning Projects
Tour Local Businesses in the Manufacturing Industry
Classroom & Question Time
Lunch and Reflection
Every Day is Something Exciting, Different, and New!
- Computer Aided Design Software (Autodesk AutoCAD)
- CNC Wood and Plasma Cutting Table & Engraving Machine
- Take-home projects including a robot and hydraulic simulation
- Explore 25 different technology classes offered at HHS
Build confidence in your career possibilities!
Thank you to our sponsors: